The Fundamentals Package is for the couple who has their venue, loves to plan, knows what they want and just need assistance along the way! I can help you make sure you haven't forgotten any important details, help you stay on track without getting overwhelmed and be available to help you throughout the process as needed.
Typical Services Included
(each package is able to be customized to suite your needs)
- Unlimited consultations with the couple (during business hours or scheduled after hours)
- Scheduled bi-weekly or monthly 'Check-Ins' to help keep you on schedule throughout the planning process
- Qualified referrals of vendors, resources and services
- Creation of detailed timelines, itineraries and checklists
- Assistance with budget creation
- Order creation and coordination of all rentals
- Up to 2 onsite visits (one reserved for a final walk-through with vendors 1-2 months prior to your wedding - if needed)
- Vendor confirmations and contract navigation
- Creation of detailed CAD layouts (see samples here) for all aspects of the weather for both good and bad weather
- Assistance creating a viable rain plan
- On site the day (or days) before the wedding for rental delivery and all set up
- Set up all of your personal items to your wishes
- Day of Coordination Package (which includes)
- Following up with the bride/groom periodically in the months before the wedding to keep up to date through the planning process in order to relieve unneeded stress in the weeks before the wedding and to promote accuracy
- Final follow up with the bride/groom will take place 6 weeks before the wedding to complete the “Day of Documents”
- Preparation of Day Of Schedule
- Review of layouts and/or plans for both rain or no rain
- Creation and/or review of a spreadsheet including all vendors and important contact information and details
- Creation of a detailed list of any items being provided by the bride and groom or rented which will need to be set up either the day before or the day of the wedding
- Following up with Vendors 4-6 weeks prior to the event to gather all necessary information and coordinate everyone involved.
- Look over all contracts with vendors to ensure everyone understands what to expect from each other in order to ensure the day runs as smoothly as possible.
- If necessary for the venue: Coordinate and direct a vendor walk-through in the weeks before the wedding, all vendors will be invited but catering will be mandatory, to review all aspects of the event and discuss any needs that may want to be addressed before the day of.
- Arriving before all vendors and remaining until everyone is finished at the end of the evening to ensure all aspects of the day run smoothly and any problems which may arise can be handled swiftly without putting any additional stress on the couple or their guests
- One Head Coordinator and a minimum of one Day of Coordination Assistant
- Colossal Emergency Kit available on the day of the wedding
- Coordinate Final Payments and Gratuities to vendors the day of the wedding.
- Colossal Emergency Kit available on the day of the wedding (It's like Mary Poppins Bag!)
If you would like Cathy is happy to deliver/donate any remaining floral arrangements to a local hospital, nursing home or similar organization after the wedding.
PRICES AND PACKAGE DETAILS VARY DEPENDING ON THE SIZE AND COMPLEXITY OF YOUR WEDDING
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY AND FOR YOUR PERSONALIZED QUOTE