FULL WEDDING PLANNING SERVICES
Whether you have a full time job or are planning from out of the region, you may want a professional to take the reins to help you bring your wedding to reality!
This package includes Cathy's Elegant Events coordinating your wedding from start to finish. The process begins with understanding your vision and style for your big day. We then work through the big ticket items such as creating your detailed inspiration board and hiring vendors, to the tiniest of details such as napkin folds and place card fonts.
You get to be involved as much or as little as you like!
Typical Full Wedding Planning Services Included
(each package is able to be customized to suite your needs)
- Site selection assistance (with visiting up to 5 venues)
- Unlimited consultations with the couple (during business hours or scheduled after hours)
- Scheduled bi-weekly or monthly 'Check-Ins' to help keep you on schedule throughout the planning process
- Qualified referrals of vendors, resources and services
- Assistance with budget creation and tracking
- Contract reviews and navigation
- Up to 4 onsite visits (one reserved for a final walk-through with vendors 1-2 months prior to your wedding - if needed)
- Creation of detailed timelines, itineraries and checklists
- Assistance in creating a detailed 'inspiration board' which will take all of your style and creative ideas and put them in one place to create a cohesive design to help us and your vendors through the planning process
- Assistance locating and procuring guest accommodations
- Creation of detailed CAD layouts (see samples here) for all aspects of the weather for both good and bad weather
- Assistance creating a viable rain plan
- Review of all layouts with all vendors
- Order creation and coordination of all rentals (including checking them in after delivery)
- Assistance in the creation of your ceremony and processional order
- Assist with wedding etiquette as needed
- Assistance with setting up of decor the day (or days) before the wedding
- Oversee that all set up of tables, chairs and other basic items are done so in accordance to your wishes
- Provide and review timeline, layouts and all other necessary information to vendors
- Onsite coordination of the ceremony rehearsal
- Organize all personal items after the reception for easy pick up
- Create a shuttle agenda and oversee that is it remains on schedule (and no one is left behind!)
- Serve as liaison as needed between you and your vendors to ensure services are handled in a professional and timely manor
- Overall event design assistance
- Day of Coordination Package (which includes)
- Following up with the bride/groom periodically in the months before the wedding to keep up to date through the planning process in order to relieve unneeded stress in the weeks before the wedding and to promote accuracy
- Final follow up with the bride/groom will take place 6 weeks before the wedding to complete the “Day of Documents”
- Preparation of Day Of Schedule
- Review of layouts and/or plans for both rain or no rain
- Creation and/or review of a spreadsheet including all vendors and important contact information and details
- Creation of a detailed list of any items being provided by the bride and groom or rented which will need to be set up either the day before or the day of the wedding
- Following up with Vendors 4-6 weeks prior to the event to gather all necessary information and coordinate everyone involved.
- Look over all contracts with vendors to ensure everyone understands what to expect from each other in order to ensure the day runs as smoothly as possible.
- If necessary for the venue: Coordinate and direct a vendor walk-through in the weeks before the wedding, all vendors will be invited but catering will be mandatory, to review all aspects of the event and discuss any needs that may want to be addressed before the day of.
- Arriving before all vendors and remaining until everyone is finished at the end of the evening to ensure all aspects of the day run smoothly and any problems which may arise can be handled swiftly without putting any additional stress on the couple or their guests
- One Head Coordinator and a minimum of one Day of Coordination Assistant
- Colossal Emergency Kit available on the day of the wedding
- Coordinate Final Payments and Gratuities to vendors the day of the wedding.
- Colossal Emergency Kit available on the day of the wedding (It's like Mary Poppins Bag!)
If you would like, Cathy is happy to deliver/donate any remaining floral arrangements to a local hospital, nursing home or similar organization after the wedding.
PRICES AND PACKAGE DETAILS VARY DEPENDING ON THE SIZE AND COMPLEXITY OF YOUR WEDDING
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY AND FOR YOUR PERSONALIZED QUOTE